Jeanette Meyer's Resume
"It is a privilege to work with you in the purchase and sale of personal homes and investment properties. Earning and retaining your business is my top priority. I truly look forward to serving you every step of the way!"
- Has served as a residential Realtor® in Northern Colorado since 2001. Sold and closed $70 million+ in real estate transactions by working successfully in a fast-paced, changing environment, serving over 400 clients.
- Received the highest level of service achievement in the real estate industry, Quality Service Certified® Platinum. The award is in recognition of earning 100% client service satisfaction*, as measured by Leading Research Corporation (LRC). Making this the fifth year Meyer has received Platinum status and twelfth consecutive year over all that Meyer has received QSC award status recognition. Quality Service Certified (QSC) is the only award in the real estate industry based on independently validated, measurable service results from past customers.
- Jeanette Meyer earns her Sellers an average of $2,720 more profit than the competition and sells their home 34% faster (MLS data October 2017).
- Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame for her consistent year-after-year productivity. Less than 23% of RE/MAX Agents have earned this award.
- Developed budgeting strategy, formulated marketing plan, established and hired staff positions. Designed client services to meet changing market conditions.
- Negotiated favorable trade agreements with vendors to provide quality services at 30% - 55% reduced rates.
- Created market identity by building brand through web site, on-line communities, direct mail, press releases, special events, collaterals, and relationship marketing.
A native of Kansas City, Missouri, Jeanette has been a Colorado resident since 1985, and a Northern Colorado resident since 1996. She loves hiking in the mountains and being with her family and friends.
- Broker Associate, RE/MAX Alliance
- Quality Service Certified® Broker, Gold/Platinum Award 2006-2017
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- CLHMS, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert®
- CRS, Council of Residential Specialist
- GRI, Graduate Realtor® Institute
- Member of the Fort Collins Board of Realtors®
- Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- MBA, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- AB, Political Science and English Literature
- Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Honors Student, Oxford University Oxford, England
- Truman Scholar
- WISH, PVH and MCR Foundation Member
- Fort Collins Habitat for Humanity Board Member/Donor
- Junior League of Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce
- Coloradoan Editorial Board Member, 2013
- Selection Committee Member, Coloradoan Leadership & Academic High School All-Stars 2014
* 100% client service satisfaction in 2016.